Monday, October 19, 2009

blue suede shoes

I bought these shoes on a spur-of-the-moment trip to DSW with the girls when I was in Boston. We were in Dedham looking at wedding dresses (!) and it was right across the way so of course we had to stop in... At first I was afraid they looked a little bit like hooves, but I came around :) I don't regret it!

(fur collar: H&M; FRANCE shirt: UO; scarf: vintage, thrifted; dress: thrifted; belt: thrifted; purse: gift from mom; HUE tights (yellow); blue suede shoes: DSW)
I've been procrastinating the trip home because the sink is overflowing with lazy-weekend dishes, but I must go! A happy Monday to all!

1 comment:

  1. How adorable are you?!! I adore this outfit and those shoes are fantastic! Great use of the fur vest too.

    xoxo
    Amy
    thebargainhunterextraordinaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete