Monday, March 21, 2011

the return of sweater monday

Photobucket

After the glorious springlike weather we've been having, I was not feeling the prospect of snow (which is now falling) this morning, so I dressed accordingly. This sweater is absolutely the most unflattering article of clothing in my closet, but there is something liberating about embracing shameless shapelessness.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

(sweater: salvation army; jeans: pacsun; blouse/scarf: bargain boutique; necklace: uo; shoes: lateornever via etsy)

Welcome to my new followers! I would be lying if I said I wasn't totally thrilled that there are 200 people who check in on my little blog, and I love getting to know all of you!! :)

I don't have much of a plan for this week except to save money, make a little big of progress on my television pilot (aided by the bottomless box of wine I purchased on St. Patrick's Day), and eat sandwiches. Oh, and go to the gym. And I refuse to let the snow get me down (too much). What are your mini-goals for the week?

5 comments:

  1. My most shapeless sweater is my favorite comfy cold day sweater. Your's looks so cozy!
    Hmm, goals this week, make it to friday. Gym, drink tea, not get disheartened by the return of winter.
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love big baggy sweaters especially on days like today when the weather is less than awesome

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that there's a weird draw in wearing shapeless, cozy things when the weather sucks. My goals are to do well in school this week (ugh), shower... like, nowish probably:), and be open and have fun doing the spring break volunteer project Friday/Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sweater Monday. And if this is the most unflattering item you own, you have no problems! Also a big fan of that polka-dot blouse, as per usual. : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This look is sooo cozy! I love the sweater. And I'm totally drooling over those shoes. So cute. Have a great week girl!
    xx

    ReplyDelete