Tuesday, July 3, 2012

in which i'll take you down to brown town

Photobucket 
This hat lives on my head.  I burned my scalp a few weeks ago and now I'm totally paranoid, so it doesn't leave my head for long when I'm outside in the sun.  Whatever, it's a look ;)

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Picture628two Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
(dress/jacket/hat/sunglasses: thrifted; shoes: tilly's)

This week has been a little wild (and it's only been two days!), so I am more than my Fourth of July freedom tomorrow.  Sadly, it's supposed to rain... but I'll just keep doing my "don't rain" dance until then...

In other news, here are a few ways I've worn this dress in the past:

polka1

4 comments:

  1. a burnt scalp does not sound like fun. At least you have a cute solution for preventing any future burns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cool to see how you remixed the dress, very nice how you created four different looks - I love them all!
    And oh ouch, a burned scalp sucks! But you look cute with the hat so there's nothing bag about wearing it so often! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hattitude Style Blog

    ouch you burned your scalp! i'm not sure if that has ever happened to me. it seems like you have such thick hair, it must have been a REALLY hot day.
    i like this hat...no LOVE this hat.

    talk soon wild child
    -Hattie
    Hattitude Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ow burned scalps hurt so badly. I hate even taking showers when I burn mine. It hurts! I can see why you want to wear your hat! It's adorable too, so that is a plus!

    ReplyDelete